Interview With A Wrestler

2/20/17

Hello everyone, and welcome to another blog. How are you all doing today? Anyway, today I have something different to what I usually do for you all. This time, instead of writing about an experience at a live show or writing about passion, we have a Q/A.

We are joined by an up-and-coming wrestler named Zack Zarek. So, here's the Q/A :)

Interviewer: Hello, Zack, it's nice to have us with you, how are you today?

Zack: Good

Interviewer: That's good! So, would you like to introduce yourself?

Zack: Hi, I'm Zack Zarek. Now, my life has been terrible, I had to fight for everything, and I was homeless in high school. People used to tell me I'm too skinny, and I know this is a Ricochet thing to say, but I like to say I'm a prince of flight AND the half face freak

Interviewer: I'm sorry that your life has been terrible so far, but it's starting to look up, right? Recently you told me you're the new NWA Junior Champion, right

Zack: Yes sir

Interviewer: And how does that make you feel, knowing you now hold championship gold?

Zack: It makes me feel accomplished, but it's the beginning the Zarek Era

Interviewer: That does make sense, and I'm sure we're all excited for that era :) So, who were a few of your favorite wrestlers growing up?

Zack: I'd have to say, Chris Benoit, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton and much more

Interviewer: You have great taste :) Out of all of the wrestlers in the world, who would you say has had the biggest impact on your life, and how?

Zack: I have to say... Jeff Hardy. He wears face paint and so do I, and I cried when he left the WWE

Interviewer: As did a lot of fans, to be honest, but at least he's happy in TNA! So, at what age did you realise you wanted to become a wrestler?

Zack: 5 years old

Interviewer: And what match made you want to be one, do you remember?

Zack: The Hardy Boyz vs Edge and Christian vs The Dudley Boyz TLC match

Interviewer: That was an awesome match. How long would you say you've been wrestling for?

Zack: Around about since I was 10 years old in backyard wrestling, and then I trained properly to become a wrestler at 17

Interviewer: Wow, that's  a long time! Do you ever get tired of working shows?

Zack: No, never

Interviewer: Of course :D So, do you have friends that wrestle too? If so, who would you say you're closest to?

Zack: When I started I had no friends, bt now I'm pretty close to Danny Ramons and Michael Autumn

Interviewer: I'm glad you have two people you feel close to. Who would you say you enjoy working in the ring with most?

Zack: Sammy Guavea

Interviewer: Oh? How come? :)

Zack: We're both high-flyers

Interviewer: I have just a few more questions, so you said the person you enjoy being in the ring with most is Sammy Guavea, but what is your favorite match you've been in so far?

Zack: I'm gonna go with a ladder match, I'm undefeated

Interviewer: Oh wow, congratulations :D What has been the hardest sacrifice you've had to make to be a part of the wrestling world?

Zack: Friends and family

Interviewer: Care to elaborate?

Zack: I have no friends as when my friends say "Hey let's hang out", I have to say "Sorry, I can't. I'm busy training."

Interviewer: Very true, but isn't there a way to balance the two, don't you think?

Zack: No way, but if I went back there would.

Interviewer: Aw, I'm sorry. Do you have a match tonight?

Zack: Yes, I'm main eventing against Teddy Hart.

Me: Oh wow! We all wish you luck! So I've run out questions to ask, except for is there anything you would like to add on, and is there anything you'd like to say to other people aspiring to be professional wrestlers?

Zack: If you can dream, you can achieve anything

Me: Some great advice right there! Anyway, that's all, thank you for your time champ, and we wish you well in your future endeavors as a Pro Wrestler.

Zack: Your pleasure.



So, that was my interview with the NWA Juniors Champ of Tennessee, Zack Zarek! I hope you all enjoyed, I sure did! If you wish, you can subscribe to him on Youtube, and like his Facebook page, I'm sure he would appreciate it. Also, I now have a Twitter account so you guys will know what kind of article will be posted next, when it might come out, and links to the if you want to follow. Thank you all for reading, and I hope you have an amazing day :)

Zack Zarek's Youtube Channel.
Zack Zarek's Facebook Page
This Blogs Official Twitter

Pics from the net :)